Ballbot – new parts

Finally we are up and running again, and I got some new parts in the mail yesterday!


Starting to look like a ball!


For the moment I have to glue the bows together, but that's OK.
Maybe in version two I'll manage to make them snapable.


The parts align pretty good, only some minor skewing.
It's going to be interesting to see how all the parts will fit when assembled.

I got a mail from "Dubbear" in which he told me that he has trouble with his printer, and that it's difficult to change the filament due to some damage, and now he's out of black color so the next parts will be red. I think it could be pretty cool with a red ball!

Stay tuned for the next update with evil red parts! 😎

Spread the love

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *